Shop this week’s look from Cowgirl Style Diaries!
- Pendleton Harding Jacquard Bandana Scarf, $13. This 21″ square bandana features the Harding jacquard pattern, debuted on a Pendleton blanket given to President Warren Harding’s wife during a 1923 visit to Oregon.
- Inlaid Silver Malachite Ring, $220. By Rodney Coriz from Santa Domingo Pueblo in New Mexico, a one-of-a-kind piece in this circular ring of blue and green malachite with silver rivulets and seven discreet sections.
- Junkyard Dog Jacket, $135. Custom created in collaboration with Kimes Ranch and LiveWire Style.
- White Lace Overalls, $120. A top seller last year! Imagine wearing them as a bride for your wedding or reception! Or as a beach cover up! Or, with leggings or shorts and a top underneath. The designer has also styled them with a plaid western shirt over top, tied at the waist.
- Prairie Bag, $385. The Wheat colored leather is buttery to the touch. This bag has so many details from the twisted fringe to the beautiful handmade turquoise concho.
- The Kola Tee, $35. Features a Cowboy and an Indian sitting together sharing conversation. It’s a rare picture of the wild west.